How to Pack Stuff So it Arrives Safely
Tricks to Pack Stuff So it Arrives Safely
- Always clearly label boxes with FRAGILE – THIS SIDE UP
- Pack glasses and cups using this step-by-step guide.
- Bowls, saucers and small serving plates can be placed on top of the bottom layer.
- Bubble wraps will provide protection against bumps and rattles.
- Use a lot of plain wrapping paper – don’t be shy!
- Pack plates and platters vertically into boxes to avoid cracking and breaking.
- If you want to save money, use shredded paper to line the inside of boxes and to fill any gaps or holes.
- Layer pieces in moving boxes with larger items such as plates and platters on the bottom. Use several layers of newsprint, packing paper or linens and other soft materials on top to provide adequate cushioning before adding the next layer.