Masking tape also known as sticky tape, is a type of pressure-sensitive tape made of a thin and easy-to-tear paper, and an easily released pressure-sensitive adhesive. It is available in a variety of widths. It is used mainly in painting, to mask off areas that should not be painted. The adhesive is the key element to its usefulness, as it allows the tape to be easily removed without leaving residue or damaging the surface to which it is applied.
Stanley Packaging Auto CAR Tape 24mm 48mm Painting Paint High Temperature Masking Scotch 50M in VIC designed for high temperatures, automotive and industrial applications. Solvent and thinner resistant, provides instant adhesion, possesses excellent quick stick properties and sticks to a wide variety of irregularly shaped surfaces. Possesses good mechanical strength and is compatible with solvent and water paints and leaves no adhesive transfer when removed. Exceptional performance in non- professional applications and in automobile repair and professional body shops.
Stanley Packaging Premium Masking Tapes Highlights:
- Creating sharp lines and protection of surface when painting on wall.
- Middle adhesive; Peeled off with leaving glue; Not easy to break the face of wall.
- Common temperature resistance ; Easy to tear and convenient for use; Good submissive.
- AU stock, fast delivery.
- Provides excellent adhesive transfer resistance.
- Very quick and easy to apply, sticks immediately and stays there.
- Suitable for general purposes and multiple surfaces including painted walls and trim, woodwork, glass and metal.
General Purpose Masking Tapes Use Tips:
- Suitable for spray-paint and masking protection in normal temperature operation, such as common type auto, recommended for all general purpose masking applications.
- Idea for professional painters and plasters Masking Tape 24mm x 50M for indoor use.
- other tape sizes and ranges are available .If you have any other requirements, please contact me at any time .
General Purpose Masking Tapes Applications:
1) Sealing of joints between windows, doorframes and walls
2) Masking of surfaces during spraying, painting, lacquering and plastering
3) Masking of auto body components during auto painting
4) Sealing of lightweight cartons and small boxes
5) Repairing of books, maps, posters
6) Protection to metal, plastic or glass surfaces against scratching
7) Covering of sharp edges to afford their safety
8) Arrangement of small technical components (e.g., transistors) in line by