holidays are also a time when couples want to gather with family and make maximum use of days off from work. If you’re determined to travel during the holidays, the following advice can make your lives easier. Consider what you will need to take along for a perfect trip before your honeymoon vacation. Today OZPacking experts sahre some helpful vacation packing tips:
2. Roll, rather than fold, vacation garments. It saves packing space and also can cut down on wrinkles.
3. Choose your vacation luggage carefully. While togetherness is great, it’s advisable for each of you to pack at least one bag of your own for clothes and toiletries.
4. Going someplace where you’ll need to dress for dinner? Place sports jackets, pressed shirts, and dresses in a shared garment Tough Bag. If possible, keep them separated by dry cleaners’ plastic or tissue paper to avoid wrinkling.
5. Know what size carry-on your airline permits, and how many pieces are permitted on board.
6. Pack your carry-on bag carefully: Pieces do get lost. Travel with one complete change of clothes, vital medicines, and sundries you can’t live without in your carry-on.
7. If you’re on a budget, pack things like sunscreen, sunglasses, spare laptop batteries and skin lotion rather than planning to buy them at a vacation resort, where they’re often expensive.
8. Make a photocopy of all your credit cards that shows numbers clearly. Pack a copy for yourself and leave the original with a trustworthy friend.