Best Practical Uses For Duct Sealing Tapes
Nitto Duct Tape Australia
Nitto duct tape on sales for wholesale prices from Stanley Packaging. High quality adhesive tapes. All tapes are Melbourne stock, same day dispatch available. Shop now save your time and money.
Today OZPacking experts share 7 best practical ways in which you can use a roll of regular duct tape.
- Fix window screens – Duct tape can be used to fix window screens around the home.
- Patch a torn tent – Duct tape can be used to patch tears in tents, clothing and other items in order to keep out the elements.
- Remove splinters – The stickiness of duct tape means it can be used to remove splinter from the skin if a pair of tweezers isn’t handy.
- Shoes – Use 48mm x 30m Duct Tape to patch up or reinforce the soles in one’s shoes until you are able to buy a new pair.
- Temporary plumbing fix – Duct tape can be used as a temporary fix for leaking pipes. Simply patch the leak with a length of the tape until the plumber arrives.
- Stabilise a broken limb – Use duct tape as a temporary cast to stabilise or immobilise a broken leg or limb until medical attention can be received. Duct tape can also be used to make a sling or makeshift cast in the event of an emergency.
- Repair hosing – Duct tape can be used to repair hosing around the house. Apply duct tape to broken vacuum cleaner with Dyson DC16 Vacuum Cleaner Battery hoses or garden hoses and watch them work again like new.